Thursday, March 19, 2009

Treasure Box

Photobucket

Isn't this beautiful? I found this box at Tuesday Morning for $3.99.

Photobucket

I got 2 packs of these mini "tupperware" thingys at Dollar Tree, put them in the box and filled them with water. Now that I think about it, I totally could have used some of the 500 empty baby food containers that I have. Oops! At least if any of you want to do this, you can use those if you want!

Photobucket

Bought a few packs of flowers at Wal-Mart, trimmed the blooms off the stems, and VOILA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A beautiful, different floral arrangement. I only wish I'd had this done in time for the Spring Fluffing party yesterday! By the way, Rhoda featured my Bradford Pear Egg Tree on her blog today as one of her favorite things from her fluffing party. Thanks Rhoda!

6 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a neat idea! The colors themselves are just so pretty.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Oh, I love this, Amanda! It will be so beautiful in your kitchen. I have been thinking of you-- just painted my kitchen yellow like yours! We need to have you guys over soon so you can see it! : ) Your such an inspiration!

Anna said...

What a creative idea! Whatever would we do without the Dollar store? :)

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

great ideal! I love blue and yellow together! 5* Thanks for visiting my blog for the spring fluffing party, now don't be a stranger!

Bonita said...

Wow! You get the creativity award! Both the box itself and the way you filled it with flowers is beautiful.

Christy said...

Amanda,

I just want to drop by and say hello. Your blog is so cute and I love what you did with the treasure box!

It was nice to meet you and I will be visiting again:)